Fees for the 2023 course are as follows:
To stay as a resident:
- RSCM member (registration and nonrefundable deposit received on or before March 15): $750
- Non-RSCM member (registration and nonrefundable deposit received on or before March 15): $760
- RSCM member (registration and nonrefundable deposit received after March 15): $775
- Non-RSCM member (registration and nonrefundable deposit received after March 15): $785
To be a Commuter (no housing or meals):
- $250 (RSCM members)/$260 (non-members)
- Meals added – $485 (RSCM members)/$495 (non-members)
Early registration rates apply to all who submit their registration and $150 nonrefundable deposit before April 1. You do not need to pay in full at the time of registration to receive the discount.
RSCM member rates apply to individual members as well as participants from RSCM affiliated churches or schools. Not already a member of RSCM? Click here for more information or to join.
Two scholarships are available from RSCM America each year. If financial aid is needed to attend the King’s College Course, one should first apply for the national scholarship. One may forward that same application to the King’s College Course Manager.
Are you ready to register? Select one of the options below.
Adults – over 21
Young Adults – must be graduated from High School but under 21 (at the time of camp)
Choristers – must be ten years old by September 1 of the year of the course – through seniors in high school.
Payment should be made via check or credit card via PayPal – you do not need to have a PayPal account to use this option. A non-refundable deposit of $150 is due within 10 days of submitting your registration, or you may pay in full. See fees and note discount for payment before April 1. Checks may be made payable to Royal School of Church Music America or RSCMA. All payment must be received by June 1.
If paying by check, please mail your payment to Addie Peyronnin, Course Treasurer. Contact Addie at firstname.lastname@example.org for the address.
Need to make an online payment after your initial deposit? Click the PayPal button below.
You do not need a PayPal account to use this payment method. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards are accepted.