Fees for the 2019 course are as follows:
To stay as a resident:
- RSCM member (registration and nonrefundable deposit received before April 1): $625
- Non-RSCM member (registration and nonrefundable deposit received before April 1): $650
- RSCM member (registration and nonrefundable deposit received after April 1): $650
- Non-RSCM member (registration and nonrefundable deposit received after April 1): $675
To be a Commuter (no housing or meals):
- $225 (RSCM members)/$250 (non-members)
- (meals add-on: $125)
Early registration rates apply to all who submit their registration and $150 nonrefundable deposit before April 1. You do not need to pay in full at the time of registration to receive the discount.
RSCM member rates apply to individual members as well as participants from RSCM affiliated churches or schools. Not already a member of RSCM? Click here for more information or to join.
Two scholarships are available from RSCM America each year. If financial aid is needed to attend the King’s College Course, one should first apply for the national scholarship. One may forward that same application to the King’s College Course Manager.
Payment should be made via check or credit card/PayPal. A non-refundable deposit of $150 is due with the registration. Checks may be made payable to Royal School of Church Music America or RSCMA. All payment must be received by June 1.
Addie Peyronnin, Course Manager
contact Addie for mailing address at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to register? Select one of the options below.
Need to make a payment? Click “Donate” below.